I could have lots of leftovers for lunch! Thanks for one more great recipe.
Very good, love the flavour though I did need to sub all the fresh herbs for dried which probably adjustments the flavour a bit. I additionally used noodles instead of couscous as a result of that’s my desire.
I doubled the couscous and that was the only thing I did in another way with this recipe. My hubby doesn’t like peas so I really substituted frozen corn. Added a sweetness that we enjoyed.
- When serving, prime off each bowl with a sprinkling of freshly ground black pepper and grated Parmesan or Romano cheese.
- These soup, stew and chili recipes are full of vegetables, meat, potatoes, beans, and extra hearty components.
- Sometimes, a comforting bowl of soup is all you want.
- Add 4 ounces of dried elbow macaroni or seashell pasta plus 8 ounces of bean juice or water (2 ounces of liquid for each ounce of pasta).
- Boil for seven to 10 minutes, stirring frequently, till the pasta is soft.
Slow Cooker Cauliflower Corn Chowder
Soup was even higher the second day! Only factor that might’ve made it higher would’ve been extra broth. I did add an additional cup of broth per the recipe and still it is rather thick, more like a stew than soup. Still tasty, however nearly looks like you need an additional four cups to provide it the right soup consistency.
Loved the healthy elements and the soup tasted superb! My solely constructive suggestions is that it took greater than 10 minutes of chopping and prep.