Food ingredients that come from the sea or what we usually know as seafood are some of the favorite food ingredients for some people. Talking about seafood, we can see a lot of delicious food with various flavors such as sour-sweet, spicy-sweet, spicy savory, or others. There are quite a lot of types of food made from seafood, one of the people’s favorite is shrimp. This tasty and fresh food is in great demand to be eaten with family. It has a soft texture that can be combined with an attractive presentation, a dish that can be a very tasty and appetizing dish to enjoy.
Practical Sweet and Sour Oyster Sauce Shrimp Recipe. There are several shrimp recipes, one of which is sweet and sour shrimp with oyster sauce, which can be used as one of the favorite seafood dishes made from shrimp. Although there are many other shrimp recipes, such as butter sauce prawns, flour fried shrimp, Padang sauce prawns, Bangkok sauce prawns, or hot sauce prawns. However, the sweet and sour taste combined with oyster sauce is always a winner because of the right combination, especially with the added spicy chili sauce, for those who like it spicy.
Practical Sweet and Sour Oyster Sauce Shrimp Recipe. This dish of sweet and sour shrimp with oyster sauce is very practical to make and delicious served with warm rice, you can practice cooking in the kitchen of the house itself so that it can be served with your beloved family.
One of the tips for processing dishes made from shrimp is to use large shrimp such as prawn pants because apart from being luxurious, it can certainly be more satisfying to the portion of the food. Also, choose fresh ones, so that your enjoyment can be multiplied.
Recipe Shrimp Sweet Sour in Oyster Sauce
Read also : Recommended Low Carbohydrate Dinner Recipes
Practical Sweet and Sour Oyster Sauce Shrimp Recipe. The recipe is quite simple and easy to practice. Immediately, consider the following recipe.
Ingredients for Oyster Sauce Sweet and Sour Shrimp:
• 250 grams of fresh shrimp
• 1 onion
• 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce
• 1 tablespoon chili sauce
• 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
• to taste ground pepper
• Ginger 2 cm, thinly sliced
to taste Sweet Sour Shrimp Salt Oyster Sauce Ala Chinese Food Restaurant
How to Cook Oyster Sauce Sweet Sour Shrimp Recipe
- Wash shrimp thoroughly, remove head and skin.
- Next, slice the onion thin lengthwise, set it aside.
- Add oil, saute onion until wooden, shrimp status, saute until cooked, then add tomato sausage, chili sauce, oyster sauce, pepper, ginger, salt, or water country. Cook until well done.
- Remove and serve, eat with hot rice.
• 300 grams of shrimp, peeled head and skin
• 1 lime
1 carrot, cut into matches, 1 paprika, cut into matches (optional)
• 2 leeks, cut into pieces
• 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
• 2 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
• 1 red chili, cut into pieces
• 1 green chili, cut into pieces
• 5 tablespoons of tomato sauce
• 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
• Sugar, salt, and pepper to taste.
How to make:
- Marinate the shrimp with lime juice and let it sit for about 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
- Saute the onions and garlic until fragrant and wilted.
- Enter the red chilies and green chilies along with other vegetables. Just saute a beetroot, then pour a little water, and cook until the water boils and almost runs out.
- Add shrimp and cook until cooked or change color.
- Pour all sauce ingredients and add a little water, cook, until boiling and well blended.
- Add sugar, salt, and pepper powder to taste. Cook until the spices are absorbed and delicious.